Products Electronic New
Electronic products ThePhones.net come with a warranty of 2 year, in accordance with the laws of the consumer of European Union, from the date of delivery. Some accessories that come with different warranty periods, due to the nature of the product design, manufacture, or intended use. Phone batteries have a warranty of 6 months. The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by the workmanship or construction materials. To file a claim, present your proof of purchase (invoice) original, model and serial number of the product, as well as photographic evidence that the product was defective on arrival, to the Service of Customer Care ThePhones.net in the support center.
Any service of repair and replacement covered by this warranty, along with shipping costs, will be provided free of charge during a year. If the phone is not covered by the warranty, it is the customer who must assume the cost of transportation by a value of 10€, which amount will be paid before you send the terminal back to the customer.
ThePhones.net you can use parts and components that are rebuilt, reconditioned or new when you repair any product. Alternatively we can completely replace the defective product with a remanufactured product, refurbished or new.
Please note that we only offer after-sales service in the areas where we ship (this includes repairs and/or replacements/refunds)
The limited warranty does not cover:
2. Scratches, gouges and cosmetic damage, unless caused at the source factory.
3. Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
4. The devices on which the serial number or IMEI number has been removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
5. Deterioration due to ordinary use.
6. Defects or damages resulting from the use of the product in conjunction with accessories, products or ancillary equipment/peripheral that has not been supplied or approved by the manufacturer.
7. Any physical defect or damage resulting from testing, operations, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustments inappropriate not supplied or approved by the manufacturer.
8. Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with another object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
9. Defects or damages resulting from the receipt or transmission of the mobile signal, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the product.
10. Products not purchased through ThePhones.net.
Electronic Products Reconditioned
The refurb of ThePhones.net come with a limited warranty of 2 years from the date of delivery.
Please, contact the Customer Service of ThePhones.net for queries relating to the Limited Warranty.